[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

Sozo

Nice solution Chimay. Someone should create an "Infernal Combustion Engine" :lol:

:|

Sometimes "stand up comedians" should "sit down" :lol:

• Upvote 1

ZXCBOoZ.png

That's TWO bouts of merciless tickling I owe you! Unfortunately you're out of range at present. I'll have to be patient.... :D

Because of the small number of entries and the little time people have had to submit those entries in the new theme, I postpone the deadline to friday (14-11).

ParaduxSig_zps7c40fba5.png

• 1 month later...

I think the standard in general is really high in the comp and the entries are all pretty intresting, mostly because of the different explanations of the theme people gave, but ofcourse aswell because of the high standard of graphical design the entries show.

ParaduxSig_zps7c40fba5.png

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, I can't see yours @NN and @Drewdales at the moment.  It could be a momentary thing, as I've seen this happen before, then it has rectified itself.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

F.Y.I.

I just tried three browsers:

I.E. Can't see: NN, DD or mine.

Chrome:  All are showing.

FireFox:  Cant see DD or NN

30b8T8B.gif

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

I missed this round of entries, but that's ok. If I did enter, I think I would have just entered what I made previously for the “How to make water Drops” tutorial. It's a great tutorial, isn't it Drew? :)

WaterDropsSiggypng_zps237cd39f.png

I give my thanks to yellowman for making such a fun tut.

• Upvote 1

@Drew - I was just about to post to say the same thing (great minds think alike) and also to say the same about the submissions in the LBC #40 - both comps have a super array of entries :D .

Alas - I may have to skip the flowers comp :( I've been enjoying the last few days of my stay in Florida, plus, the entries are SO good that I couldn't possibly compete 

emoticon-object-027.gif 

30b8T8B.gif

The entries are SO good that I couldn't possibly compete.   

I think your entries are normally the ones that are SO good that others might feel defeated before even trying. But I also think everyone should still come and play! The more the merrier (at least when life isn't too busy). Despite others not always joining in (from fear of competition), I like your shiny or creative entries, they are pretty. :)

But even so, when it comes to voting, the siggy that you would think might win doesn't always win, and something else comes out on top. But I love twists like that, it makes the competitions full of fun surprises.

I've been skimping out on competitions because of being busy too though, so I hope you continue to have fun in Florida and I hope we all participate when we are able to. :)

I'm sorry, I don't really know what you mean. But if I said something that wasn't very good, it wasn't my intention. So I hope there are no hard feelings. I enjoy Pixey's entries most of the time, I enjoy others participating as it makes things more fun, and I enjoy seeing the various entries for these little competitions. :)

• Upvote 1

I have to say that you sure know how to give someone bloody potato while being nice at it. Does it ever end?

Who is that comment directed at ?

swIFX9v.png

I missed this round of entries, but that's ok. If I did enter, I think I would have just entered what I made previously for the “How to make water Drops” tutorial. It's a great tutorial, isn't it Drew? :)

WaterDropsSiggypng_zps237cd39f.png

I give my thanks to yellowman for making such a fun tut.

Sorry Cc4, I just notice this, I love it, just a pitty you didn't enter it :) It's a top class tutorial indeed B)

Edited by DrewDale

BREtKQW.png

Hi everyone! bye.gif

It seems my first submission as a forum member has been my humble contribution to the SOTW #124 contest. Really cute works I've seen there! ok.gif

• Upvote 1