[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

Sozo

Okay, just to get the rules for SOTW #109 straight:

- You may only use tutorials from getpaint.net

- You may combine multiple tutorials

- You may give your own twist to the tutorial(s) used

- You must link the tutorial(s) that you used in your entry post

- I think it would be more fun if you don't use a tutorial you have created by yourself (but if you really want to, you may)

ParaduxSig_zps7c40fba5.png

What an awesome competition idea! This one sounds really fun. :D

Unfortunately I don't think I will be home this week :(, I'll still try to find a time to slip in, but regardless of my schedule, best of luck to everyone else. I can't wait to see the results. :)

Edited by Cc4FuzzyHuggles
  • Upvote 1

I totally agree with that! I really like this theme and personally I'd never have thought about something like this, good job Drew :D

What can I say. My mind is full of bizarre ideas smiley-think004.gif

Looking at a couple of good entries so far too. Amazed at how more than one tutorial blended together can bring up great results B)

BREtKQW.png

• 2 weeks later...

It's not meant to be. This idea came from how I love shiny things made with paint.net. This competition is meant to have high versatility and anything shiny. And as a note it's not restricted to glass where as the other comp was more of a "Glass" theme since most, if not all, the siggs were representing some form of glass. For this Shiny theme, people can do things like metal, stars and sparkles, or even ipods, a cool shiny abstract, or a siggy that looks like a picture in a shiny picture frame. Picture manipulations are welcome too, so water reflections could be an idea to use here as well. :)

I would recommend people visit the pictorim for some inspiration. ;)

Edited by Cc4FuzzyHuggles

I also thought about the glass and glossy one, but I thought it was a different theme enough, for the reasons Cc has named. Also I thought I'd just go with the winner's choice, there have been quite similar themes before and I do not think it does matter that much, because the entries always differ very much. 

• 2 weeks later...

It seeme @Chimay has gone AWOL :( .  I PM'd him (3 days ago) and have had no response.  As the Shiny SOTW is now way overdue, is it possible for a Mod to please publish the winners, etc?

If a temporary person is needed to do the SOTW I would be happy to oblige for now, so that the comp can continue until he reappears.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

I'm so sorry for my stupidity and all the fuss... I've been away for a week to the Czech republic and in my bussiness with preparing for the journey I completely forgot to ask someone to pick up the work for me during my absence. As I didn't have internet over there, I couldn't host the comp... 

So I've not been dead or something :S I feel really stupid right now...

Thank you very much Drew! You're the best!

Edited by chimay12321
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...