[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

Sozo

Anything musical or related to music will fly, but keep this special rule in mind: for this competition, use only 1 render (linked to in the usual manner).[/center]

Two of you have more than one stock

Indeed. Sorry Sokagirl and Flip, but I have to DQ your entries.

this rule is totally senseless.

You see, it wasn't my rule, it was Briamoth's. And as the previous winner has the right to define the next competition, I didn't mess with it.

Wait, the rule said one render only. It said nothing about stocks.

My fault, that's bad wording. I've fixed it, the rule limits stocks and renders.

I think this line " You must post the URLs to any and all stock images used in your sig. " should have been scratched out to clarify the rules so no one would get confused ..

I can if you want, but I think I made it clear when describing the competition that you could only use one, it was highlighted and everything.

Anything musical or related to music will fly, but keep this special rule in mind: for this competition, use only 1 render (linked to in the usual manner).[/center]

It's a perfectly legitimate rule...? :?

Surely you can think of something music related other than cropping a band's picture and throwing in a few effects?

Sigil_Top.png

Sigil_Bottom.png

(Click top half for DeviantArt gallery) (Click bottom half for Paint.NET gallery)

Two of you have more than one stock

Indeed. Sorry Sokagirl and Flip, but I have to DQ your entries.

You see, it wasn't my rule, it was Briamoth's. And as the previous winner has the right to define the next competition, I didn't mess with it.

Wait, the rule said one render only. It said nothing about stocks.

My fault, that's bad wording. I've fixed it, the rule limits stocks and renders.

I think this line " You must post the URLs to any and all stock images used in your sig. " should have been scratched out to clarify the rules so no one would get confused ..

I can if you want, but I think I made it clear when describing the competition that you could only use one, it was highlighted and everything.

Meh , it's alright .. Not blaming you , things happen . I should have asked before going forward just incase but too late now .. I'll wait and see what's up with the next one .. ^_^

Why does it say Tuesday 20th for end time? Is it 20th or the Tuesday?

Sorry, my computer at home (where I typed this competition up) has the date wrong. Tuesday the 19th, AKA tonight, is when the competition ends. Roughly 15.5 hours from this post by my time.

Alright, I sincerely apologize for leaving your entry off Burning Rock. I'm not entirely sure why it didn't notify me that there were too many entries, or why yours was cut out, but it appears that's what happened. And changing the poll now would reset it. Sorry about this. :(