Sozo

[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

Pixey    2,086

Hiya - We are back in our condo and only minimal damage (floors higher up - not so lucky) we were allowed back on the key yesterday and we have power.  I will be able to continue my hosting duties on Saturday :D.  Thank you @nitenurse79 for your offer of help.

Soooooo much catching up on tutorials, comps, etc., on PDN =O

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

lynxster4    1,029
1 hour ago, Pixey said:

Hiya - We are back in our condo and only minimal damage (floors higher up - not so lucky) we were allowed back on the key yesterday and we have power

Glad to hear you make it through Irma safely!   :)

LionsDragon    388
14 hours ago, Pixey said:

Hiya - We are back in our condo and only minimal damage (floors higher up - not so lucky) we were allowed back on the key yesterday and we have power.  I will be able to continue my hosting duties on Saturday :D.  Thank you @nitenurse79 for your offer of help.

Soooooo much catching up on tutorials, comps, etc., on PDN =O

Thank goodness! *HUG!

welshblue    562

@Pixey so glad to hear you came through Irma unscathed.  Must have been scarey at times

After picking this theme I feel bad not submitting an entry.  Family visiting all week and taking my daughter to uni tomorrow (broken dad heart smiley) means no pdn time ... But excellent entries from those in

MJW    690

I sorely regret I didn't submit an entry to the Night-time SOTW contest. Once again, done in by my poor time-management skills. I really liked the theme. It's pretty much exactly what I think a SOTW theme should be: clearly defined, but allowing a wide range of interpretations.

• Like 2