[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

Sozo

Sorry @Dipstick ............. you are past the deadline of 20th July - fail - :lol: .

Sorry @Dipstick ............. you are past the deadline of 20th July - fail - :lol: .

:lol: Indeed typo pointed out via PM (thanks doughty) time to visit Specsavers me thinks :D

• Upvote 1

BREtKQW.png

My First Enter to SOTW. It's my honor to be guest in this place.

Special Tnx to @DrewDale and @Pixey who hosting the competition.

Well, It's now my second Enter. With My Bug.

I wish you all good luck in this week.

Let the best win:mrred:

BTW, i don't Know yet what is the Acronym of SOTW....:roll:

If i guess right is "Signature of the Week" ?  Right ?

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, HyperMan said:

BTW, i don't Know yet what is the Acronym of SOTW....:roll:

If i guess right is "Signature of the Week" ?  Right ?

Indeed it is Signature of the Week (even though the comp is now fortnightly) Thanks for the acknowledgement. I look forward to your entry B)

• Upvote 1

BREtKQW.png

18 hours ago, MJW said:

The Impressionism SOTW thread seems to be closed, but I wanted to congratulate doughty on the stylish winning entry.

Sorry MJW, I move old threads after a week to keep things tidy on here, I usually guess after that period, most folk have passed by to congrat. I will leave old threads open until I put up the poll for the next one in future. 

BREtKQW.png

On 5/8/2016 at 7:32 AM, Ishi said:

Sorry I wasn't able to finish an artwork for several days. :(

I lost connection at home and I think I'm just uninspired to try and make a new artwork cause it would take up time and the one I had in mind is rather ambitious. I think I might sink into some PDN art hiatus.

Need something to cheer me up.

Inspiration is a whimsical visitor, Ishi. It comes and goes as it pleases. Be patient for the next of its visits and never give up on your ambitions. You'll succeed eventually hi.gif

• Upvote 2

Maximilian has a good handle on this situation.

If your finding yourself in an "bla" place;  Try another  aspect of PDN you aren't too familiar with or a technique you have never tried. That way you'll give your mind a rest from the usual projects. Then you never know you may find a new tool/talent you can use to advance on to a new skill level.

• Upvote 1

Scooter

Age is only  a number --in my case a Really BIG number, but there you have it

When the prefect paint.net image is created, I will still be wondering "How they Do that?"- sigh☺️

I haven't been able to complete any project so far, so thanks for the extension Drew! :)

On 15/8/2016 at 3:49 AM, Scooter said:

Maximilian has a good handle on this situation.

If your finding yourself in an "bla" place;  Try another  aspect of PDN you aren't too familiar with or a technique you have never tried. That way you'll give your mind a rest from the usual projects. Then you never know you may find a new tool/talent you can use to advance on to a new skill level.

Well said, Scooter. Exactly my view on the matter. Greetings!hi.gif

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, HyperMan said:

Good day.

I have question:

i Enter with 2 Signatures.

Can i Enter with more one ?

@DrewDale @Pixey

Yes, you can:

8. There are multiple entries per entrant allowed.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 2 weeks later...

For some reason I am not able to upload anything to photobucket. I have wasted the last 45 minutes trying and I'm too close to wasting my PC to keep trying. I will have another go on Sunday 28 / 8. Sorry for the delay. Normal service will resume, when I get my sanity intact :lol:

• Upvote 1

BREtKQW.png

Yup - they seem to be having issues:  If it continues and you get no joy, I'd be happy to upload the entries to Imgur for you.

Sue Titchmarsh · 
Nothing working at all, asking for constant log ins, constant annoying ads asking to upgrade, cant edit, cant view photo's. PB has either been hacked or it has imploded. Cant tell you how annoying this is, will have to look for another system. Get it fixed.

• Upvote 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.