[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

Sozo

Golly - I can't believe all the entries - sure will be difficult to choose.  I'm battling with this one and have not come up with anything yet :black:.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 2 weeks later...

I love the way you use color's in your images Pixey (Re: SOTW#76).

:smile:

I attempted something similar with my buildings in order to give them a comic book effect... a first for me and definitely inspired by the way that you use colors in your images!

naturesig.png

Nice sotw76 cityscape entry Daniels, a city in a bubble - great concept B)

Thanks. That came to me on a whim after I failed at probably three other design ideas :)

May I suggest adding a link to The World Clock in the entry thread? http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Some people (me! ;) ) are easily confused by the time zones.

Don't feel bad... Had I not been to England several years ago, I'd be there too. :) Even now, I wasn't sure what the abbreviation GMT was when I first saw it :)

blackpenny. Nobody else has a problem with GMT (UK Time) but if you insist, I will add it to the next comp thread. But if you already know how to find and use the world clock, why should it be changed in the first place? I Have hosted the last 16 sotw comps with no problems or complaints from anyone on here! 

ZXCBOoZ.png

Once again I notice the votes have been modified in SOTW#75. The results stand at the close of the comp 9pm sunday 24 feb when I tallied up the score!

Actually, I thought maybe it was the people who voted after the deadline who had a problem with GMT. And I'm not insisting, I'm suggesting.

Actually, I thought maybe it was the people who voted after the deadline who had a problem with GMT. And I'm not insisting, I'm suggesting.

Then that is clearly people who don't read the rules. the votes were added / modified / deleted a day (24 hours) after I had announced the winners. If you want to take over and host this comp, feel free. 

ZXCBOoZ.png