Sozo

[SOTW Discussion] Talk inside...

Never knew about that, and have not seen the film. I just thought it was appropriate as it was the opposite to outer space which was the previous subject.

To whoever voted for my entry - thanks very much . I honestly did not think I would win this one and it came as a complete, and very pleasant, surprise. :)

So for the next subject I have suggested doing a Tech Sig. It could be gadget based, robotics, anything involving technology.

What do you guys think?

Well you must all love the idea then because not one person has replied. Does ANYBODOY even give a toss? Don`t know why I bothered. :(

I think that's a great idea. I like the look of metal and gears and stuff like that.

I haven't been able to be around much these days. Congrats Goon, for winning. ^_^

Something "techy" sounds good to me. Being a newbie, this would be my first time trying anything like it, so I'm up for it. :)

Would it be macro-tech (larger things, like robots and computers) or micro-tech (microchips, circuit boards, etc.)? Or both?

Edited by Moninca

Hey guys,

I was wondering if there is anybody interested in taking SOTW? I am so busy now and I have hardly any time to get on here. I would really appreciate if someone else took it up. :)

I will send you the template for the SOTW posts.

--

It has been great hosting, BTW. :D

SOTW is back! It'll be up as soon as Goonfella gets back to me with what theme he wants. I know he said tech here, but he might have changed his mind in the past 6 months :P

To be honest, I think one vote wasn't quite enough for this competition. In fact, I pretty much had to choose one of my 4 favorites by flipping a coin.

PS Did anyone notice the optical illusion in my entry? I only noticed it just now, myself xD

PPS Congratz on the 2k forum posts, goonie!

2k posts! I never even noticed. :D

I think you are right about the voting. I had a couple I would have liked to have voted for. Never mind, it might be an option brought in for future comps. Never noticed the optical illusion you mentioned though, I`ll have to go back and have another look.

To be honest, I think one vote wasn't quite enough for this competition. In fact, I pretty much had to choose one of my 4 favorites by flipping a coin.

PS Did anyone notice the optical illusion in my entry? I only noticed it just now, myself xD

PPS Congratz on the 2k forum posts, goonie!

I agree, one vote wasn't enough. Maybe in the future there could be an opportunity for each voter to cast thier vote for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.

Didn't notice the optical illusion until you mentioned its existence. So, is it the top of the letter T in the word paint tilting forward? :D

Edited by Jaxon

Next time if theres a lot of entries we'll vote 1st, 2nd and 3rd. And yeah, I had a hard time picking too :P

And now I'm going to look for that optical illusion...

Well, I was looking at the top half of the "b" in "noob." It's kinda one of those impossible objects xD

Didn't notice the p and the t, though...and none of the illusions are intentional :roll: