Update:

27xecdk.png/\5xkdfs.png

EDIT:

I believe this is my tenth day using PDN! :D

EDIT:

Still had no feedback on this:

Hidden Content:
vpvr7b.jpg

I would especially like feedback on the word welcome.

EDIT(again LOL):

j9xc1s.png

One of the first pics i made...

Just forgot to show it here.

WOW! i think i have a new avatar and sig every day! The above post may contain: junk, art, wrong spelling and a lot more!

i can see great improvement coming along in your work. Keep up the great work. I love the star of david with the effects around it the most. Keep up the great work :wink:

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

borders are too wide in both cases. Try something like i have in my signature. Use the rectangle tool on a new layer. Make a long rectangle at the top and duplicate the layer then on the duplicated layer go to layers/flip layer and bam you have the widescreen border. Also here is a tut that will help you out a bit Click here!

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

In those images the borders where actually "the thing to notice". So only then i used such wide borders.

And thanks for the feedback, that's exactly what i need.

Update:

i am not planning to make a matching avatar, requests might change that. :wink:

sdeipz.png

Feedback please...

WOW! i think i have a new avatar and sig every day! The above post may contain: junk, art, wrong spelling and a lot more!

I know maybe cut it into 3 sigs. :lol:

I think if i reduce the right part and the box it will be better.

Hidden Content:
(btw: copy it into paint and run reveal hidden B&W image)

Here is the updated HEX:

x29k4y.png

A new sig:

11t3olc.png

My very first [fill in how you call it]:

n5m16t.png

And some sort of tunnel:

vwpezs.png

no i did not use polar inversion, i kinda replicated the effect.(was not my intention)

And here a one day sig:

9lly5w.png

And my first sort of realistic picture:

261yeiu.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

2namssn.png

Has anybody got feedback? After not having time for PDN for a long time i am back and hope to make progress.

Update on the image, thoughts?

k9uv6d.png

And some texture:

21cuv82.png

2namssn.png

Has anybody got feedback? After not having time for PDN for a long time i am back and hope to make progress.

Update on the image, thoughts?

k9uv6d.png

And some texture:

21cuv82.png

First one is bland, second is better but both have a bad case of the jaggies with really detracts. Needs anti-aliasing. Otherwise it is great & a really good concept. I like the way it dip in at the end.

Water one is not bad but the word should have more contrast. Not sure that the lighter blue & the water ripples work together very well.

The rest of your gallery is very nice! I especially like the fractals with the star. That is WUNDERBAR!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012