Suggestion: Layer List

LFC4EVER

I was wondering if it would be possible to have a layers list inside the Layer Properties box. See the attached image to see what i mean.

If we had this feature, i think it would be easier to edit and play around with layer properties of different layers easily, as you don't have to close the layer properties window, double click on another layer to see the properties to edit them, and so on. With this feature you can simply choose which layer you want to edit the properties of in just one click. I think this idea would be really useful? Do you guys think so too? or not? If its a good idea, Rick, any chance of having it implemented? :)

14658_809126872df1fa7b520d53c358458c7d

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.

I agree, but personally i'd prefer the ability to edit the properties directly from the layers window.

Yeah, but this, imo, is the the next thing. :)

Clicking on the layer properties IN the layer window will make LFC's window appear, won't it?

Yeah. It'll open the layer properties window as usual, but it'll be extended to show a list of layers on the right. you can click on any layer in the list and edit its properties like normal. Its just an easy access sorta thing. :)

Merry Christmas

.::.My Gallery.::.Make Gold Text!.::.