Making picture more or less invissible

Hi, in Microsoft Pictur IT it was functionality to make a picture more or less invissible.

I have found the possibility to do almost the same thing in paint.net, but the nice thing in pictureIT was that it made it more and more invisible from the edge to the center. It was very nice when you wish to put a pictur (small) on another (big) and keep focus on the center and at the same time noe get a sharp edge.

My question is, how does I do this in paint? Is it any plugin that can help me whit it ?

Petter

Hi, in Microsoft Pictur IT it was functionality to make a picture more or less invissible.

I have found the possibility to do almost the same thing in paint.net, but the nice thing in pictureIT was that it made it more and more invisible from the edge to the center. It was very nice when you wish to put a pictur (small) on another (big) and keep focus on the center and at the same time noe get a sharp edge.

My question is, how does I do this in paint? Is it any plugin that can help me whit it ?

Petter

Petter

Petter

Petter