How do i remove all transparency, but keep ...

Cor'e  =)

Thanks guys! All good now. =)

And now for the next Question!

When i remove the transparency value for semi-transparent pixels (like in the above examples) i get a more "saturated" pixel, meaning my semi-transparent shadows (fo'example) become darker than on the original image. How do i preserve the "look" of all the semi-transparent pixels that are getting set to 0% transparent? Is there a plug-in or simple procedure to remove transparency and use the pixel's old transparency value to fix the "saturation?" or "intensity?" or "brightness?" of target pixels?

When i remove the transparency value for semi-transparent pixels (like in the above examples) i get a more "saturated" pixel, meaning my semi-transparent shadows (fo'example) become darker than on the original image. How do i preserve the "look" of all the semi-transparent pixels that are getting set to 0% transparent? Is there a plug-in or simple procedure to remove transparency and use the pixel's old transparency value to fix the "saturation?" or "intensity?" or "brightness?" of target pixels?