Regrading Paint.net

Hi All

I am tarak desai new to paint.net.

i am doing some freelancing work.

for that i want to develop application like Photoshop where i can open image files like bmp,jpeg etc.

and then i can do operations on that image like selecting some portion of image and color it.

so i want to know how can paint.net can help me for this.

Thanks & Regards

Tarak Desai

Hi All

for that i want to develop application like Photoshop where i can open image files like bmp,jpeg etc.

and then i can do operations on that image like selecting some portion of image and color it.

Thanks & Regards

Tarak Desai

Hi All

Thanks & Regards

Tarak Desai

Hi All

Thanks & Regards

Tarak Desai

Hi All

Thanks & Regards

Tarak Desai

simply open the images into pdn then use the selected tools to do an aplication that you require. For example use a selection tool (such as :EllipseSelectTool:). Pdn has prety much all the abilities of basic photoshop manipulation and creation but for free and a lot more simplistic to use.

~nemo :wink:

simply open the images into pdn then use the selected tools to do an aplication that you require. For example use a selection tool (such as :EllipseSelectTool:). Pdn has prety much all the abilities of basic photoshop manipulation and creation but for free and a lot more simplistic to use.

Paint.NET is easier to use than any other program I have tried. I have 2 others loaded on my pc but have never worked out how to use them, even working thru the tutes!

There is a resource portal that you may find useful:

viewtopic.php?f=34&t=26941

& I found this site really good for the plugins:

http://I have a virus on my system!/Links/

Hope this helps...

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Paint.NET is easier to use than any other program I have tried. I have 2 others loaded on my pc but have never worked out how to use them, even working thru the tutes!

Hope this helps...

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Hope this helps...

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Hope this helps...

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012

Hope this helps...

THiGVp.png

April Jones, 2012