Chaotic tiling?

Lets say i want to create a 4096x4096 tree bark texture from a texture that is 1024x1024.

I want the bark texture to tile inside this area (4096x4096) but i dont want it to look too repeative, it only needs to blend in nicely in all four corners but the middle should be more chaotic so it doesnt look repeative.

Is there some, relatively, easy way to accomplish this?

I have these plugins for paint.net:

Tile Fill from Clipboard

Seamless Texture Maker

but i'm not getting good results doing the above with these 2..

If you know ANY method let me know, and it doesnt need to be restricted to paint.net. A good tutorial for this (if you know any) is also welcome.

Thanks.

Lets say i want to create a 4096x4096 tree bark texture from a texture that is 1024x1024.

I want the bark texture to tile inside this area (4096x4096) but i dont want it to look too repeative, it only needs to blend in nicely in all four corners but the middle should be more chaotic so it doesnt look repeative.

Tile Fill from Clipboard

Seamless Texture Maker

If you know ANY method let me know, and it doesnt need to be restricted to paint.net. A good tutorial for this (if you know any) is also welcome.

Thanks.

Tile Fill from Clipboard

Seamless Texture Maker

Thanks.

Tile Fill from Clipboard

Seamless Texture Maker

Thanks.

Tile Fill from Clipboard

Seamless Texture Maker

Thanks.

uhm, so you want your picture repeated? if not you could just resize the image itself :?

im sorry if i was unclear in my first post, its a texture for a 3D mesh.

but no, that would make it look drawn out on the 3D mesh. And i cant just use an unaltered picture that would create very visible seams when the texture repeats itslef (like they do on 3D-objects). The edges would need to blend in together, the plugins i have can do this nicely, but they will also make the texture look very repeative.

i tried using the clone stamp around the picture when it was tiled, but i dont know, it was very hard to get good results, the texture is rather complex.

uhm, so you want your picture repeated? if not you could just resize the image itself :?

but no, that would make it look drawn out on the 3D mesh. And i cant just use an unaltered picture that would create very visible seams when the texture repeats itslef (like they do on 3D-objects). The edges would need to blend in together, the plugins i have can do this nicely, but they will also make the texture look very repeative.

i tried using the clone stamp around the picture when it was tiled, but i dont know, it was very hard to get good results, the texture is rather complex.

as far as i can understand you want a picture tiled but it looks too repetitive (excuse my ignorance im prety tired at the moment). you could simply rotate and or flip certain sections thus making it look different even though its the same picture? (layers > flip horizontal/vertical). Bare in mind you would need to have the selected area on another layer. Once youve done all this just flatten the image and that (should) give you your desired result

as far as i can understand you want a picture tiled but it looks too repetitive (excuse my ignorance im prety tired at the moment). you could simply rotate and or flip certain sections thus making it look different even though its the same picture? (layers > flip horizontal/vertical). Bare in mind you would need to have the selected area on another layer. Once youve done all this just flatten the image and that (should) give you your desired result

My 3D instructor would recommend that you garner for yourself a better texture. :-) Trying to make something repeat a lot, without making it look like it's repeating, is very, very difficult. Try a higher-resolution image of what you want. It would work much, much better.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

My 3D instructor would recommend that you garner for yourself a better texture. :-) Trying to make something repeat a lot, without making it look like it's repeating, is very, very difficult. Try a higher-resolution image of what you want. It would work much, much better.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.