Plugin for Rounded rectangular border

purplecrystal

hi,

i'm not sure if someone may have asked this question. i'm looking for the same plugin i used to have before i had my pc reformatted. i've tried searching in the plugin section but couldnt find the one i wanted.

plugin to reshape the pic with the rounded rectangular.

32277_7c26a3a2ca433708f64799badcb8c72f 32277_3fc65ea3fa69fe5bea6d4e6b225eeb44

appreciate if any could point me to the right person with that plugin.

thanks.

32277_90bc67febc303cfac298488fddc20583

hi all,

thank you for all your feedback. appreciate it a lot.

but it is not the plugin i used to have. am not sure if they removed it.

if i remember correctly, it's in the fill section.

ugh, i should have back up all the plugins i had >.<

I think it's pretty easy to look before you post to see if you're beat.

There was no reply of the plugin before i posted. When I did post no message came up about new posts being made.

omExTE6.png

hi,

i'm not sure if someone may have asked this question. i'm looking for the same plugin i used to have before i had my pc reformatted. i've tried searching in the plugin section but couldnt find the one i wanted.

[attachment=1]P1040105.JPG[/attachment] [attachment=0]P1040105a.jpg[/attachment]

thanks.

If it was up to me, and you wanted to have a clean edge with radius, I would suggest downloading the suggested plug in, Rounded Rectangle fill, and then on a separate layer, create a black rounded rectangle to the desired size, flatten the image, save it as mask.png to the desktop (pay attention to the file extension please). Undo the flatten. On the picture you want to have a rounded recentangle shape, run the Alpha Mask plugin, browse to your desktop, open mask.png, and run it.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

hi,

[attachment=1]P1040105.JPG[/attachment] [attachment=0]P1040105a.jpg[/attachment]

thanks.

If it was up to me, and you wanted to have a clean edge with radius, I would suggest downloading the suggested plug in, Rounded Rectangle fill, and then on a separate layer, create a black rounded rectangle to the desired size, flatten the image, save it as mask.png to the desktop (pay attention to the file extension please). Undo the flatten. On the picture you want to have a rounded recentangle shape, run the Alpha Mask plugin, browse to your desktop, open mask.png, and run it.

hi,

thanks.

hi,

thanks.

hi,

thanks.

Radius Fill Corners?

[attachment=0]RadiusFillCorners.zip[/attachment]

yes!! this is the one am looking for!

thanks a lot sarkut!

thanks a lot everyone. i know there're many ways, but i'm so used to this plugin ;)

thanks!

Radius Fill Corners?

[attachment=0]RadiusFillCorners.zip[/attachment]

yes!! this is the one am looking for!

thanks a lot sarkut!

thanks a lot everyone. i know there're many ways, but i'm so used to this plugin ;)

thanks!