New Smilies

Well, we need an ADMIN to do it. I don't think mods can.

We need a site admin to do it. Normal admins can't.

(That means forumer)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Rick doesn't have that ability. It's Forumer's world, we just live in it.

Rick isn't even a site admin.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

Rick has the ability to change the smilies. He doesn't have the ability to make me or anyone else a site admin.

That is, if I understand the chain of command correctly.

Now, retract your outrage, people, please. :-)

Do we truly need new smilies? 2233_biased.gif If I wanted to get smilies to more accurate display my feeling, I simply go to a website called clipartof.com and copy the link location, like I just did.

Oh, as for wanting to know who the admins/mod are, look at the bottom of the index page, and see Administrators, and Moderators. :D

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

I think everyone knows who the admins and mods are. (Well, no, they don't...but most of the people posting in this thread do! :-P) The question is about site admins (needed for editing smilies) vs. forum admins.

Ash and Boltbait and CMD are all site admins, I think we could in any case make some new smillies, I wouldn't know how to edit the entire forum though, but I could try to help.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

This is a forum of GRAPHIC ARTISTS.

Not really...this is a help forum for one particular free image editing program. It's just that some people who are proficient with the program decide to populate and post regularly in it.

Not really...this is a help forum for one particular free image editing program. It's just that some people who are proficient with the program decide to populate and post regularly in it.

That's why he said of, not for. :-)

Every one likes the smiling faces and i am also one of them. I have beautiful collection of smileys and i will be very happy to share them with you. My friends Mickey Everio, Junio Solihull and Christine Freville are also at home in creating smileys since 30th June 2002 and would love to help.

Every one likes the smiling faces and i am also one of them. I have beautiful collection of smileys and i will be very happy to share them with you. My friends Mickey Everio, Junio Solihull and Christine Freville are also at home in creating smileys since 30th June 2002 and would love to help.