New Smilies

flip

I think it's time for a smiley makeover. I think we're missing some faces. Maybe we can have a snazzy contest to see who can make the best smilies. We can hace faces already decided, and people just have to make them.

How about it?

aye shouldn't of you just sent a message to the admins asking them if this was plausible?

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Yes, he should have. Yes, it's plausible. Will we do it? Well, see how it looks and I suppose we'll think about it.

If you can fix the :-P smiley so it actually looks like a tongue sticking out, that will help your case considerably. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Yes, he should have. Yes, it's plausible. Will we do it? Well, see how it looks and I suppose we'll think about it.

If you can fix the :-P smiley so it actually looks like a tongue sticking out, that will help your case considerably. :-)

:lol: I can try.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

:lol: gah i thats great simon

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Okaaaaaayyy........ anyway yeah i think we should make a heap of new title logo's and smilies but we'll get everyone to vote for the new title logo coz this one is a bit boring

No way. I love the current logo. <3

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|