Happy Birthday, 007 Nab! (aka Nabster)

DarkShock

Meh. My birthday is in January. :D The good part is it's exactly three weeks after Christmas, which means more gifts! :lol:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Thanks guys - yesterday was totally awesome:

At work (I work at a water park) an announcement came on that sounded like any other announcement - but then it turned into a "We'd like to wish [you] a Happy Birthday!" and then he went on about how awesome I am :lol:

Then one of the head guards came around and gave me a piece of cake (from a cake my Dad dropped off). So I was eating cake while managing a lazy river :P

After work my Dad said we were going out, even though I didn't want to because of my heavy work week I had just gone through. However, I tagged along anyway, and we ended up at a Baskin Robins where 4 of my closest friends were there waiting for me to get some ice cream. It took me about 30 seconds to actually realize they were there for me and not just hanging out :P

Anyway, awesome birthday overall. Thank you all for your wonderful comments :)

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!