adding fonts

aerotoxin55

how do I add the visitor font to paint dot net? I downloaded it cuz I want to make userbars. I also unzipped it. how do I install it to paint dot net?

btw, the computer I use, has Vista OS on it.

http://paintdotnet.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=26983

Use the Windows 7 tutorial. It is the same directions for Vista. Hope this helps. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

thank you so much. :D

btw, did you make your avatar and sig in paint dot net?

You bet I did. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

ok, so for some reason it didn't work. I tried to follow the Windows 7 instructions but their not the same. it says your suppose to click on preview, then install, but there was no preview button. but when I right-clicked on one of the .ttf font files, theres install, so I did that. but it still didn't work. am I suppose to make a folder called 'fonts' in folder with all the paint dot net files and such?

yeah.

I tried googling it, and when you click fonts in the control panel, you can add it there, but I tried to add it there and it just froze after I clicked on the visitor font.