how to rotate a text on 43 degree ? help

make sure you have your text on a layer by itself then go to layers>rotate/zoom and tada there u go mess with the settings and you will get your desired outcome. For future reference please use the handy search feature to search for threads that describe how to do things

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

1. Type in your text

2. Add any effects you want to it.

3. Select the area of your text.

4. Right click and turn your mouse to tilt the selection (the status bar at the bottom of Paint.NET will tell you the angle degrees of the selection)

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

aww man dark you had to one up me with an easier way lol....... and here i have been using the layer rotate thing :oops:

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Well that works, too. The way I said was faster, but the way you explain is more precise if you want an exact angle.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y