Jump to content

Looking for help and advice please.

Recommended Posts

Hi All,

I posted on a music forum asking about Photoshop and a number of replies mentioned Paint.Net, so here I am.

I'm looking to take a number of photographs for a guitar project and I'd like to have some of the photographs showing the guitar appearing to be stood in water. Basically relections of the guitar in the bottom part of the photo.

My question is, can this be done in Paint?



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...