How do I like reflect/duplicate a photo of myself.

Originally I used Corel PaintShop Pro X2, and there it actually had a effect that does it for you. But, my laptop crashed, and I had no back-up, and the photo got erased. It's hard to explain it, but I want like a reflection of my photo like kind of as like a exact partial duplicate as shadow besides me or like it reflected as a duplicated to the right of me. How do you do that? I looked @ 1 called topic called physical reflect, but that's not what i'm looking for.

Sort of the picture I have attached to this post, but not so far apart from the original photo. More like a shadow, right behind the photo. Btw, I did the graphic, it was when I 1st like started. Got A LOT to learn thou

31468_2fd52d40b5a81d67235d244afffdad3d

PDNSignature.jpg

Duplicate the original layer :DuplicateLayer: and move it sideways with the move tool :MoveTool:.

Press F4 and adjust to opacity and blend mode until you get a nice overall effect.

Repeat the above two steps - moving the layer to the opposite side.

The reason you have to adjust the opacity is that the layer "behind" the top ones will not show through unless there are transparent areas in the top layer(s).

Duplicate the original layer :DuplicateLayer: and move it sideways with the move tool :MoveTool:.

Press F4 and adjust to opacity and blend mode until you get a nice overall effect.

Repeat the above two steps - moving the layer to the opposite side.

The reason you have to adjust the opacity is that the layer "behind" the top ones will not show through unless there are transparent areas in the top layer(s).

Thank you, I really appreciate it

PDNSignature.jpg