~Icy's PDN Artwork~

inethic

Hey guys, this is my first post:D I've been lurking on PDN forums for quite some time, and decided to finally join. Um, I will be adding pictures from time to time, and here is my first one :

Its acutally for a site called neopets xD

egzmv6.png Thats the original image, and heres another one, I played around with the luminosity and all that xD

34gvn1u.png

I will be adding pictures as the time goes:D

Thanks:D I just downloaded the plugin , so Ill do that right now:) These are called layouts (if you didnt know, you probably did xD) and you make them for guilds on neopets, so I will be making plenty:D I also made a sig for the forums, Ill post it and put it on my siggy later on:D

to get the plugin to work you have to paste the .dll into C:/program files/ paint.net/effects make sure you restart pdn if you have it open when you do that.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

you should try the alpha mask plugin it would help with :AntiAliasingOff:

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"