Sparx Pix

sparx macgyver

So here's my gallery. I'm proud of what I've done, even if it is noob-ish. I've only had the program for a week, and learning allot as I go. Please fee free to critique these, and any tip given will be incorporated into new ventures.

andreaflowerbw.jpgshaun.jpg

crx.jpgsparx1.jpg

crxcomgrafitti.jpgPicture002.jpg

redrex1.jpgScotlandgroupbw.jpg

whiterex1.jpgswordfighting101.png

Here's some of the "glow'y line" stuff. I learned it, and still not perfected, but I think it get's better each time I do it. Except for the last one. I Bad choice of colors on that one.

ashley.jpgashley1.jpg

ashley2.jpgandrea.jpg

More glow'y line. I used my fovorite model, and tried different effects on the pic. Please tell me what works, what doesn't, what could be changed.

amy.jpgamy1.jpg

amy2.jpgamy3.jpg

Now, I'm very happy with how these turned out. I attempted to deviate from the tutorial. I think they turned out well enough.

glassball.jpgglassball1.jpg

glassball2.jpg

carladesktop.jpg

explodingplanet.jpg

explodingplanet1.jpg

I'm not sure if I like this as is, or if it's incomplete. You decide. I like it, but not sure if it's finished.. hmmm..+

cube.png

The rest here are sig's I've made.

sparxchocosig.pngsparxchocosig1.png

sparxsig.jpgsparxsig1.jpg

sparxsig2.jpgsparxsig3.jpg

sparxsig4.jpgsparxsig5.jpg

sparxsig6.jpgsparxsig7.jpg

sparxsig8.jpgsparxsig9.jpg

sparxsig10.jpgsparxsig11.jpg

sparxsig8.jpg

great artwork mate. I haven't figured out the glowy line thing yet lol i have been immersed in every tut i can get my hands on so i can learn effects and spark my imagination. I love paint.net without it i would be bored out of my mind lol.

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"