Problems using the forum with McAfee SiteAdvisor

ShadowsOfTears

Upon logging on today, I encountered this message from the McAfee SiteAdvisor addon for FF. I had to add paintdotnet.forumer.com to my override list in order to access the site. After making Rick aware of the problem, he asked me to share it with you to see if anyone else is getting this message. Please let me know! :)

McAfee SiteAdvisor

paintdotnet.forumer.com may try to steal your information.

Why were you redirected to this page? When we visited this site, we found it may be designed to trick you into submitting your financial or personal information to online scammers. This is a serious security threat which could lead to identity theft, financial losses or other dissemination of personal information.

PryoTypeSig.png

I haven't gotten that message before. I am using FireFox, but I guess it's because I don't use that add-on. :?

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I actually have avg install too. I don't think its enabled though. Maybe I'll enable and see if it comes up with anything. I have seen people falsely report that kind of thing though. Of course that's what it is, it just needs to be fixed now I suppose. :)

PryoTypeSig.png

Well I've enabled AVG and I had no problems with the site. I suppose someone falsely reported information to McAfee though because I had been using it for a good 6 months or more with no problems at all.

Goon..I use WOT on my XP Pro machine..It works decent, though I've seen cases of websites being falsely reported on it too, but I guess you can't control the jerks. It seems a bit too..cutesy though.. lol

PryoTypeSig.png