Help!! I've tried... can someone do this fo me?

Hi everyone.

I am a concert photographer. I primarily use Paint.net for editing my work, hues, contrast etc. By no means am I a graphic artist or Paint.net pro! I am starting to get popular. I have had a few of my photos submitted to magazines and now I need a logo or watermark for my images. I've tried to come up with something other than just my name imprinted on the photo and nothing works. I try to create something but am just not skilled enough I guess.

Would anyone be willing to create something for me?

I shoot mainly rock concerts so it should have that theme... I dont know a guitar or flames or something with my name (Stacy Arrington Photography) and website (www.stacyarrington.com).

Please help....

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help.

Stacy

im going on holiday in..uhm...20 minutes (yay!) but if i get some spare time ill make you one :wink:. Purely because lets face it...rock concerts are awesome, i go to them all the time haha. Take a look at my gallery (see link under signature) and if you think i got the amount of knowledge you would like just pm me AND post here (pm so i dont miss it).

Have you tried add new layer, type your text, logo, watermark on the new layer.

Then Try either:

Lower the alpha/opacity of the text layer.

Or

Use Transparency plugin on text layer.

Or

Change text layer's blending modes.

You can use search to find the plugins and press the F1 key while using Paint.NET to learn all the basics.

We are here to help you learn, not do your work for you.

Read the forum rules. Read em all but look at #6 and #23 first.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]