yy10's portfoilio updated 21/1/2012

yy10

yeah, it's er...Dash. yeah dash.

made a glossy thingy, not as good as HELEN's cuz she's the glossy queen(I'm a king :mrgreen: ) but better than nothing.

glassballs.jpg

and if you're knid enoguh to give any feedback then give it please. :P

deviantART

sigs n stuff

:lol: , prety good reminds me of a faint snow cone hehe, have you got the sphere plugin by the way? you may find it usfull in some of your work :D

ahh its truely a great plugin that i think is greatly unrecognised. Its great for certain pieces, ive used it quite a lot :). I cannot seem to find you the link but im prety sure its in a package rather than just a single plugin

i went over to mr.seach's but i couldn't find any sphere plug in.

btw, I might stop making some stuff. So can anyone tell me what my best stuff is? Avatars? Sigs? Realistics? Abstracts? If you're kind enough to tell me then thx. :mrgreen:

deviantART

sigs n stuff

i used search too but just cant seem to find it :shock:. Like i said in the umbrella i think you should do some realistics. It took me a long time to get used to realistic pieces but over time its grown my potential and knowledge of pdn tenfold.

yup, i think you should do realistics then when happy with them do a few sigs/avvys again and so on until your comfortable to try anything :shock:. Thats what i am aiming to do myself :lol:

Just seen your realistic pot. To say I was blown away is an understatement! If you hadn`t said so I would have sworn that was a photo. Awesome! :shock:

btw- can`t seem to find the sphere plug in either. I`ve got Ed Harvey`s plug in pack installed and there is no sphere plug in included. :?

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN