Line Drawing Problem

Hello, first of all I'd like to say thank you for developing such a fantastic piece of software.

That being said, I do have a problem with the line drawing tool. Basically, when drawing straight lines (1px, unaliased, haven't really tried other options), rather than drawing the line using the mouse's position as an origin point, it tends to skip along a pixel or two, especially when drawing lines from right to left. I've noticed this sort of behaviour in quite a few programs, so maybe it's a problem with the line drawing algorithm or a rounding issue.

Anyway, I'm sure somebody has pointed this out before me (I tried searching the forums but found nothing), and although minor it can prove to be quite annoying, especially for us pixel artists!

This could somewhat be related to your mouse sensitivity and your desktop resolution, that the mouse when doing very little steps skips a pixel or two.. (?)

Try to reconfigure your system settings. Or use the pencil tool instead :D