How to print an image with text more readable?

I have an image that contains text and I would like to print it out and have it be more readable. Currently it looks faded and a little blurry. I've tried sharpening the image with both sharpen and sharpen + tools but it's still very difficult to read. I've read that the sharpen + tool can help but I really don't know what I'm doing with it. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks!

Oh, and please don't tell me to just buy the card I want to print out. It's a Duelmasters card. I would go out and buy the real thing but Duelmasters has been cut-off in the United States. They don't print them anymore so that's why I would like to print it out.

31338_de48ff4c0cd6f5401aea5cf9d703eb65

I don't think there is anything else you can do seeing that even Sharpen and Sharpen + didn't work. The problem is just that the image is just too small so the text will be very difficult to read.

Maybe a high quality printer will fix the problem?

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y