Sign in to follow this  
DarkShock

Windows 7 Anyone? - Now with a Poll!

Will you upgrade?/Did you upgrade?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Will you upgrade?/Did you upgrade?

• Yes - Home Premium
    • Yes - Professional
    • Yes - Ultimate
    • No Windows 7 for me

Me too.

Anyway - yes - I recommend it definitely. It builds on Vista's strong points and adds its own. I personally think navigation is much more streamlined with the new taskbar set up, and overall it seems stable.

Well im buying a new pc tonight so i think i may opt for a windows 7 if its out then? (i assume it is from the posts you guys have made?)

Well im buying a new pc tonight so i think i may opt for a windows 7 if its out then? (i assume it is from the posts you guys have made?)

You should check online first to see if it comes with the free Windows 7 upgrade. Or you can ask someone who works at the place you're getting it at. Most likely it will come with a free upgrade. I'm surprised my laptop does.

You should check online first to see if it comes with the free Windows 7 upgrade. Or you can ask someone who works at the place you're getting it at. Most likely it will come with a free upgrade. I'm surprised my laptop does.

:shock: I actually like Vista... I don't see the problems with it... but guess that's just me...

Vista's not bad, per se, it just didn't live up to the hype that was going around when it came out. For many people, it works just fine.

:shock: I actually like Vista... I don't see the problems with it... but guess that's just me...

Vista's not bad, per se, it just didn't live up to the hype that was going around when it came out. For many people, it works just fine.