Windows 7 Anyone? - Now with a Poll!

DarkShock

Will you upgrade?/Did you upgrade?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Will you upgrade?/Did you upgrade?

• Yes - Home Premium
    • Yes - Professional
    • Yes - Ultimate
    • No Windows 7 for me

Happily posting from Windows 7 Ultimate :)

I am buying a new pc tonight, still to decide on windows 7, would you say it is worth it? ill probably go ahead and get it unless someone gives me a major setback :shock:)

I am buying a new pc tonight, still to decide on windows 7, would you say it is worth it? ill probably go ahead and get it unless someone gives me a major setback :shock:)

Me too.

Anyway - yes - I recommend it definitely. It builds on Vista's strong points and adds its own. I personally think navigation is much more streamlined with the new taskbar set up, and overall it seems stable.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

PDN Gallery | I Made a Deviant Art!

Me too.

Anyway - yes - I recommend it definitely. It builds on Vista's strong points and adds its own. I personally think navigation is much more streamlined with the new taskbar set up, and overall it seems stable.

"pyrochild, you're my favorite person ever. We should go snowboarding some time."~ 007 Nab. Ish.

Me too.

Me too.

Archived