Sign in to follow this  
DarkShock

Windows 7 Anyone? - Now with a Poll!

Will you upgrade?/Did you upgrade?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Will you upgrade?/Did you upgrade?

• Yes - Home Premium
    • Yes - Professional
    • Yes - Ultimate
    • No Windows 7 for me

Can we conduct a forum wide survey to see what OS's we primarily are using? Just to help with the whole process.

I don't think we will have enough numbers for a good enough survey. We will need a lot more Paint.NET users on here. Otherwise, we probably wont even get more than 150 people to do the survey.

Oh yeah, I'm on Windows Vista Home Premium (64-bit) planning to swap to Win7 Home Premium (64-bit).

Are you planning on dropping support for Windows 2003? The numbers are extremely small. :|

Windows 2003 and XP are mostly the same. They'd be dropped together.

The whole process of what? :?

The process of dropping XP support, so assumptions don't need to be made on how many people use XP.

Hi,

I am using Windows Vista Home Premium. I want to upgrade it to Windows 7. I want to know which is the best option should i go for Windows 7 or should continue with Vista. Which are the major changes in Windows 7?

Hi,

I am using Windows Vista Home Premium. I want to upgrade it to Windows 7. I want to know which is the best option should i go for Windows 7 or should continue with Vista. Which are the major changes in Windows 7?

Hi,

Hi,

Hi,

Maria, this isn't really the best place to ask that question. There's whole forums out there dedicated to Windows 7/Windows in general.

Really, I'd say upgrade as soon as you can, since Windows 7 is more stable, and slightly less of a resource hog. In all honesty, I find that it's more like a major update to Vista. Though that's not entirely a bad thing.

Anyway, just got finished installing Windows 7 and Ubuntu 8.04 LTS on 007 Nab's laptop. I've been using Windows 7 for a while, but I haven't even touched that partition on my comp for the past week, because I've been able to do everything in Ubuntu. Wine is a pretty useful tool.

Maria, this isn't really the best place to ask that question. There's whole forums out there dedicated to Windows 7/Windows in general.

Really, I'd say upgrade as soon as you can, since Windows 7 is more stable, and slightly less of a resource hog. In all honesty, I find that it's more like a major update to Vista. Though that's not entirely a bad thing.

Anyway, just got finished installing Windows 7 and Ubuntu 8.04 LTS on 007 Nab's laptop. I've been using Windows 7 for a while, but I haven't even touched that partition on my comp for the past week, because I've been able to do everything in Ubuntu. Wine is a pretty useful tool.