Please, how to apply a signature?

Hello,

I'm sorry about this question, but I can't found how to apply a little signature on a picture.

I wanna apply a little signature in the low-left corner of my pictures, but I can't find the right Plugin.

Please can someone help me?

Thank you :oops:

Heres what you should do (as far as i can understand your question):

1) get your base image

2) add a layer and paste in the 'signature picture' :AddNewLayer:

3) if it is too large simply use the corners to resize the image

4) to give it a nice effect you may want to double click the layer to open up layer properties then alter the transparency of it, this will make it appear slightly faded so it does not distract someone from the main image

5) If you have not already done so, move the picture using the move selected pixels tool

6) finally, simply merge down the layer (aka flattening the image) using the :MergeDown: and save it.

Hope i helped :wink:

Heres what you should do (as far as i can understand your question):

1) get your base image

2) add a layer and paste in the 'signature picture' :AddNewLayer:

3) if it is too large simply use the corners to resize the image

4) to give it a nice effect you may want to double click the layer to open up layer properties then alter the transparency of it, this will make it appear slightly faded so it does not distract someone from the main image

5) If you have not already done so, move the picture using the move selected pixels tool

6) finally, simply merge down the layer (aka flattening the image) using the :MergeDown: and save it.

Hope i helped :wink:

Thank you for the help, but I have got a problem:

I don't know hot to make the "signature picture": I know hot to write the signature, but I don't know hot to have a transparent background. My background is white, and not transparent, so when I paste the layer, the signature is not clear, but "out of focus", transparent. I think I need a transparent background, right? Is it possible?

Thank you!

thats simple enough, simply use the selection tool again and click the empty canvas. Press delete and the white/grey checkered pattern is your transparent parts. For instance if you save your picture as a .png you won't have anything where they were. If you would like a image of an example i can quickly do one for you..

thats simple enough, simply use the selection tool again and click the empty canvas. Press delete and the white/grey checkered pattern is your transparent parts. For instance if you save your picture as a .png you won't have anything where they were. If you would like a image of an example i can quickly do one for you..

Ok understood!

Thank you so much!!!!!!!