Sign in to follow this  
Flow55

Sig battles

Me too, you never know. By the way, it took me 15 minutes to put this sig together, it's a temporary one that will be updated in the next week.

csm725: 1

Briamoth: 0

Briamoth, I like your sig, but really the only nice effect in it to me is the pencil.

And csm725, your sig has really nice effects. I like the colors, and the circles. And I think the two images under it match it nicely. You get my vote.

patience, young one.

Br:1

Cs:1

i am LOVING the pencils, B. make the tip less blurry, and maybe some pencil (you know, on the side like 2H, 2B) text saying "briamoth"

Csm, its good, just not quite as good as Briamoth's.

patience, young one.

Br:1

i am LOVING the pencils, B. make the tip less blurry, and maybe some pencil (you know, on the side like 2H, 2B) text saying "briamoth"

Csm, its good, just not quite as good as Briamoth's.

Br:2

I dunno which sig I entered with last time, cause I changed it over the course of the battle. So if I can, then I will enter mine.

Dark Zarosia: 1

csm725: 0

Dark, yours has a great use of c4ds, and the render goes well with the background.

CSM, I don't see yours as a sig. It is good though. Great work on it.

My vote would have to go to Dark Zarosia.

to prevent future confusion, i vouch this idea:

post your sig that you want to use to battle IN your post.

that way, we can all see it, and you can change whenever...

Chris' got my vote, SkullSplitter's sig is too dark, so dark the focal's face bursts out of the image. Chris' isn't perfect, either - The negative space on both sides is overwhelming and the text could be better placed. The colours are better in Chris' sig, though, so that's why I vote for him.

I enter with my current sig. :)

I hate to do this, but...

Kemaru: 1

CSM:0

I love the colors of the sig, Kemaru. The background fits the render, and all of the colors match.

CSM, it is really simple. And it just doesn't feel like a sig.

Kemaru: 2

CSM: 0

Kemaru's is just awesome overall. 10/10 if this was rate the sig, which I don't give out lightly :)

*In Mortal Kombat voice* FINISH HIM!

Kemaru: 3

CSM: 0

Kemaru's sig is very artistic. I'd like the colors to pop out a little more, but its amazing. The colors have so much flow and the C4Ds were used like a freakin' pro. Hey Kermaru, if you feel like doing another collab, let me know. :wink: