Sig battles

Flow55

csm725: 1

Briamoth: 0

Briamoth, I like your sig, but really the only nice effect in it to me is the pencil.

And csm725, your sig has really nice effects. I like the colors, and the circles. And I think the two images under it match it nicely. You get my vote.

patience, young one.

Br:1

Cs:1

i am LOVING the pencils, B. make the tip less blurry, and maybe some pencil (you know, on the side like 2H, 2B) text saying "briamoth"

Csm, its good, just not quite as good as Briamoth's.

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

patience, young one.

Br:1

i am LOVING the pencils, B. make the tip less blurry, and maybe some pencil (you know, on the side like 2H, 2B) text saying "briamoth"

Csm, its good, just not quite as good as Briamoth's.

Br:2

• 2 weeks later...

to prevent future confusion, i vouch this idea:

post your sig that you want to use to battle IN your post.

that way, we can all see it, and you can change whenever...

You should get the Win7 theme for XP. Then get the rest of Win7. Then uninstall XP. Then it'll really look nice. ~ David Atwell

• 1 month later...

Chris' got my vote, SkullSplitter's sig is too dark, so dark the focal's face bursts out of the image. Chris' isn't perfect, either - The negative space on both sides is overwhelming and the text could be better placed. The colours are better in Chris' sig, though, so that's why I vote for him.

I enter with my current sig. :)

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

*In Mortal Kombat voice* FINISH HIM!

Kemaru: 3

CSM: 0

Kemaru's sig is very artistic. I'd like the colors to pop out a little more, but its amazing. The colors have so much flow and the C4Ds were used like a freakin' pro. Hey Kermaru, if you feel like doing another collab, let me know. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y