Sig battles

Flow55

Can we speed this up? I'm eager to team up with Kemaru and see what we can whip up. :twisted:

It's going to be ugly I'm sure of it... Nah, jk man, go get 'em. I'll be rooting for ya :twisted:

ElvenPower.jpg

Power comes to those who least expect it, Ambition comes to those who want it. Sometimes Ambition rules the Powerful, many times Ambition Is Power. Remember that Frodo, that ring could have been yours!

Can we speed this up? I'm eager to team up with Kemaru and see what we can whip up. :twisted:

It's going to be ugly I'm sure of it... Nah, jk man, go get 'em. I'll be rooting for ya :twisted:

ElvenPower.jpg

Power comes to those who least expect it, Ambition comes to those who want it. Sometimes Ambition rules the Powerful, many times Ambition Is Power. Remember that Frodo, that ring could have been yours!

ElvenPower.jpg

ElvenPower.jpg

*waits in breathless anticipation*

I wish I didn't lose all my Paint.NET files, I had a really nice setup going... grrr, ah well, I guess it's time for other PDN peoples to step up to the plate. I'll stick with my photoshop for now, using PDN for some of it's higher qualities.

ElvenPower.jpg

I wish I didn't lose all my Paint.NET files, I had a really nice setup going... grrr, ah well, I guess it's time for other PDN peoples to step up to the plate. I'll stick with my photoshop for now, using PDN for some of it's higher qualities.

ElvenPower.jpg

ElvenPower.jpg

ElvenPower.jpg

ElvenPower.jpg

PdN's best features for me: Alpha Mask, Line Tool.