Nemos gallery - UPDATE 22/10/09 SOTW entry + Murray!

nemo

Ok as per request i had some spare time so thought i would do a small, and prety :AntiAliasingOff: lilly as i didnt really feather it well and suck at leaves majorly :oops:. But uhm..i hope you guys like it? i think overall its prety nice but thats up to you to decide! The pollen part in the center turned out well i think though, best part imo but i always find that bit quite easy :?

Oh..and the bottom petal was a complete blooper, it was originally meant to make it look as though the leaf was curving up slightly as they do but yeh...i kind of messed it up :?

259d46w.png

@yy you were ahead of my own post! :lol:

& i think i am going to have to edit that picture to make it better...it looks like it has a bit of potential (even though i say so myself :o -- for starters it feels like its missing something on the bottom [leaves most likely!!])

@Boude: wow :shock: thanks a million :mrgreen::mrgreen: !! I really admire EVERYONE on these forums, new and old as i think everyone has skill in their own right. I just think i need more patients with my pieces because i get near the end then just want to zoom onto something else hehe. And to think i could be concidered as one of the best then gawsh makes me blush :oops: !

@yy: You soo could! your realistic pieces are really good but if you just practice on a bit of detail im sure you can do them too :mrgreen:

Maybe you should add a background to your lilly (or your rose), make it not very realistic, the problem with your images is that it looks real, and because of that ordinary, we're all familiar with real, so it loses some of its "power".

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

@Boude: my original rose had a black gradiant background but people said they prefered it like this o.o but ill pop up the original with gradiant when i find it on my pc onto page one in the hidden part, see what you think?

@yy: :lol: