Gallery of Stuff made in Paint.net made by Phosphorus

Phosphorus

Yeah, so what the title said. I originally only posted these on the forums of a Steam group that I frequent, but since I did not receive helpful posts that gave me criticism and the like, I decided to post them somewhere where they are more likely to get criticism. So I ended up here. Also, I don't make many things besides signatures, so that's about all I'll post in this gallery. Sorry if I'm not allowed to post a gallery yet or something, I check but I am not very sure.

I have made a little more than these, but they aren't included because I thought that they were very bad quality.

2la3slh.jpg

2qk5i7s.jpg

mcq5p4.png

jq70b9.png

11jp35g.png

All renders are from http://www.planetrenders.net and C4Ds used from a very large pack of C4Ds provided by someone.

4llibl.jpg

Your sigs are nice, but the only thing I'm not into is how you place your renders. Some of them don't have that much room and some can be placed in another area. I also think you should try putting a border on them. You can check out my border tutorial I just remade. You can find a link on my sig. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y