MORE File Type Plugins (.stp, .mip, .psp) PLEASE!

kaseykahnego9

Hey! I am a sim racing car painter (Nascar Racing 2003 Season) and main picture files in that game are .stp's and .mip's. I have a program that can convert between .stp, .mip, and .bmp, but I would like to edit .stp's and .mip's directly in Paint.NET. Can anybody make these file-type plugins? And, if you can, some downloads are in Paint Shop Pro (.psp) format, can you make that file type plugin, too? Thanks!

Have you considered writing them yourself?

I think it's perfectly reasonable to ask for a certain plugin. After all, not everybody's a programmer...

Perhaps you can find a program that lets you convert image files to that. :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I said that I have a program that can convert them with .bmp in my first post, but I want to be able to edit those files directly in Paint.NET.

If the filetypes aren't in that for that much demand, then there will be a very low chance of someone developing a file-type plugin specifically for one person.

The .psp filetypes may be an option to consider however, even if I do hate the program.

Well, .stp files are based in 3D, so that's a pretty much out of the window for the next 10 years :)

.mip, however, is basically several bitmaps smashed together, so it seems to be a possibility... any takers?

EDIT: Try to Googling for some converters to, for example create an .mip out of a couple of normal images.

"The greatest thing about the Internet is that you can write anything you want and give it a false source." ~Ezra Pound

twtr | dA | tmblr | yt | fb