Can I make a Plugin with VBA

.... and why would you choose VBA when the Express version of Visual Studio (that's VB, C# and more) is a free download from Microsoft?

[edit]I'm back with a little linky-poo: http://www.microsoft.com/express/[/edit]

Awesome, Ill try to learn C# as quickly as possible...

On A side note, How can I change the color of the rectangle select? I want to make it light green.

And when I figure that out, Im gonna try to make it so that when you press f11, A color wheel pops up, and you can select the color of it. Any suggestions on how to do any of these?

"Being calm can work wonders"

Signature-1.png

What is wrong with the built in color wheel? It's clickable. Click More in the color window to see the color revealed in RGB, Hex & HSV.

There is a plugin to render a color wheel: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=27838&start=0.

I want it to make it pop up a color wheel, that is right. But when you use it, it doesnt change the color of your brush, It changes what color the select box is, like when you use rectangular select, the inside of the box is blue right? I want to be able to make it different colors.

"Being calm can work wonders"

Signature-1.png