Sign in to follow this  
sokagirl

Sokagirl's Gallery -

looks nice but ill tell you what i like more, your current signature :shock:. Im not sure if they are meant to be there but on the 2 key drop down points there looks like a faint skull (can you see this?). Could just be me and my wacky eyes but i like it :lol:

EDIT: Lmao we crossed our pms again :lol:, im glad it wasnt just me seeing evil faces lol

yikes that B&W glass is very, very good. To date I don't think I've managed to create anything as glassy looking as that ... if you've still got the file I'm sure you could carry on and make that really zing. (hopefully the glass experts will give you some advice)

The greeny/bluey droste one is great too ... it's like a flower ? brilliant

It somewhat resembles a icecube camera. Or are my eyes playing tricks on me? (Like nemo's). :P And also, I suggest that you add some highlights to the top of your glassy cubes to make them look glassier. It looks great, nonetheless.

Thanks Nemo , Welshblue and Helen .. Any tips on high lighting the top ?? I have no clue :lol: crikey I have no idea on how I made it like that .. Ah I think I do but you know what this was all done 100% PDN there was no stock used ..

as you know im not exactly great at explaining but YM's glass vase tutorial may help you, it has highlight layers which is great for basic highlighting :)

nice glass cubes that looks awesome. also i love your new sig delightfully evil. Also i keep wondering what the droste effect was and i finally found the plug-in lol. Pretty cool things it does indeed.

Thanks Nemo , although I am no good at highlighting anything I tried to make Yellowman's vase and I got lost in the process , I'm so retarded :lol:

@ theonlychad , thanks for the comment . Glad you found the droste plug in , now the possibilities are endless for you ..

Here's another glass item , perhaps it could be a plate ? Or an Ashtray ?? :lol:

blockplateblue.png

wow good idea there, that looks like a birds eye view of an ashtray. I think you should add a few bits to it such as a bit of shading around the edge so you would be able to see the base of the tray? and it could make it look really nice (even more than it already does :wink:)

awesome. but a bit er...too much. It makes me a bit dizzy lol

Try blurring the centre a bit. If you look at it from a long distance, you can see it looks like some kinda insect. hehe

It's also true for me, i missed your gallery somehow, the lamp is also my favorite, it looks soooo relastic, did you draw the dragon yourself or is it a stockimage?

Hope to see more beautiful creations from you :wink: