Sokagirl's Gallery -

sokagirl

@ Welsh , don't know .. I just don't feel like putting them here .. Maybe one day I will ..

@ MidgetAlien , thanks .. Cool signature you have there .

• 1 year later...

Yeah I'm back had a hard time finding my Gallery , after going through 10 pages I foun myself anyways lets see how things go .. Page 1 has something new .

Thanks Helen , I'll try and post something maybe once a week so it bog down everyone , lol . And Yellowman thanks for your kind words , I seem to have forgotten how to create those faces in pictures I need to tone up on PDN .

Your mandelbulb work I enjoyed a lot. The couple of pieces that we worked on as a collab were a joy to do. I see the mandelbulb pieces you do & my mind whirls with possibilities. I don't know how you work the program. I am still trying to get my head around PDN. Glad you got a new computer & happy to see you back here as Sokagirl.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

@barbie - Thanks and you know you are always welcomed to use my Mandelbulb pieces anytime you like ^_^

@Lance - Thank you and I love your new signature ^_~

Thanks for commenting on my sig. Seem I usually get more comment about sig than about artwork. Weird.

Anyway, I love what you do with Mandelbulb. I once downloaded it, played with it for a short while and decided it wasn't for me. Some of your Mandelbulb works are very impressive.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks again Lance , well I almost gave up on the Mandelbul many times over but somehow I have gotten used to it , lol . I love your arts as well as your signatures .

@blackpenny , thanks for the comment .

I have something new for Yellowman , since he likes seeing faces , lol .

Great work with the bulb. Little late to the party so it took me a few to realize the main gallery post was the new post ... Or something like that. Will be nice to see some new blends without diving into DA etc.

Still looking for the faces, but I have it tagged for later once my mind shifts away from routing tables to something less structured. :D

Thanks for sharing again here abouts.

Gallery at PDN-Fans

Very nice work, Patty! Yes, there are lots of faces & some fractured. This piece reminds me of bark fabric from the atomic era. Cool, Patty!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012