Sign in to follow this  
sokagirl

Sokagirl's Gallery -

Thanks Helen and barbieq , always happy to hear from you all .

@Aislin , thanks sweetie . Yes always 100%pdn unless stated the only thing that is not all pdn is my signatures , because of the renders and stock ^_~

very good new art sokagirl you are getting better and better everyday i visit. Revealed is very nice and has kind of a techy feel to it. Some parts of it are aliased a bit but overall it looks very good.

Revealed has got such great colours. A sign of a good abstract for me is wanting to touch the screen to feel the different textures ... you managed it.

Always a pleasure

very good new art sokagirl you are getting better and better everyday i visit. Revealed is very nice and has kind of a techy feel to it. Some parts of it are aliased a bit but overall it looks very good.
I agree. It's such a pleasure to just leave for a while and come back...just to see how much more impressive your art has become! It was impressive from the start too! Jeez! Nice work! Something revealed and your soothing piece are gorgeous. KIU! :)

Wow sorry guys I haven't checked in to my Gallery , many thanks to everyone who left me a comment I really appreciate it . The avatar was purely made with gradients with some duplication thrown in :lol: well i have something finally , hope you like this one ?

oooh very blue! Blue is my favorite colour so that picture automatically earns win :D

I kinda looks like the time vortex from Doctowho, the shape/angle of it. I wonder if you'd be able to make the time vortex - your next challenge perhaps? :P

Thanks once again for the kind words everyone :mrgreen: glad you all liked it . Can you believe it was made from clouds , smudging then polar transformation and a bunch of duplicating :lol: I never knew you could do a lot with the clouds effect ..

Now this one is just plain silly , an eyeball being sucked in by the shell creature :lol: the eyeball was made with Ash tutorial :mrgreen: the creature was originally a half sphere the I got the idea from TwisterD I think shape3d illusion which he posted in the general questions thread , anyways enjoy :wink:

Being serious all the time is not always good. Something cute, like your image, softens one's heart and puts a smile on one's face. Nice job!

LOL! I was thinking pac man as well. Not sure that eyeball will be very tasty .... but its such a quirky cute image it certainly made me smile.

keep up the great work.

ciao OMA