Sokagirl's Gallery -

sokagirl

I am back from ths dead , ha ha . Finally found my profile it was on page 10 , no surprise there . I sort of promised Chrisco that if I ever got another computer I would come back here , I hate not keeping m promise so here I am . I do thank all the developers here because without Paint.Net I would never had gotten my first daily deviation on Deviant art so thanks everyone anyways I will be posting something every now and then . Here's the first it was made with the Mandelbulb3d program . It's called " Ornamental "

I made this with the Mandelbulb3d program , duplicated the layers , color cross processing with Paint.Net of course , anyways he said he enjoyed seeing faces in my art so this is for him , hope he likes it ?

th_YellowmansGift.jpg

th_ornamental.jpg

Edited by sokagirl

First thing to do is edit the title removing the layer that contains 'Not Worthy' , flatten and repost as 'Sokagirl's Gallery' :D

To often we are our own worst critics, from what i see here you are more than worthy.

Always remember 'For every Michelangelo, there is a Picasso' is one better than the other ??? i think not....

@Ash unfortunately not , the eyeball was a render . I did how ever tried making an eyeball with your tutorial I just don't know how to make the veins look realistic .

@ Oma once again thank you very much ..

@Yellowman No those are renders .. Gee if I were that good I would have an gallery as soon as I got here :oops: I would love to learn how to make something like that though . I'm not good with drawing as my arms are damaged from the Arthritis that I'm suffering from and I can't get shapes to turn out right :cry: But thanks anyways ..

@A Fleeting Glimpse , aha . The bloody tentacles , nice ... Thanks for the comment about my cube . I made this box thing with almost glass looking balls on top of it :lol:

BOXANDBALLS.png

Beautiful ! I think the balls look like they are inside of the box. Very very nice.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Mental blocks tend to stem from 'Trying to hard'....try adopting my approach 'Shape the colour' rather than 'Colour the shape’.... Open a new canvas and kick around colours, effects, distortions and see if an idea forms from there, I have to admit my approach is a bit unorthodox but it works for me.... :D

Wow! I just love what you have done and the spider is sooooo cute. After viewing your work it has inspired me (as the weather is absolutely awful outside) to get stuck-in to a few tutorials :wink:

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.