Sokagirl's Gallery -

sokagirl

So last time I was on the honey colored abstract wasn't showing up on my computer, so when I came back and saw it I though how did I miss that? I love it, and I agree it looks like it could be a precious gem.

i see your new sig and avatar combo. You are getting better and better every day soka. I think your current sig and avatar are the best so far. Keep up the phenomenal work :D

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

Thanks everyone , but I cannot take credit for this avatararagorn.gif

I did not make it and I don't want to be silent and pretend that I did , it was my mistake in not stating so in the first place . My deepest apologies , I did however create my current avatar and my signature is my own creation .

@Midgetalien thanks for the comment .

You can check out my new signatures , I cleared away all the crappy ones .. Thank you and once again I'm very sorry any confusion this may have caused , and the fellow name is Aragorn from Lord Of The rings :P

I thought this one was funny:

troopersupport9.png

:lol:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

@ Nemo , thanks for the comment . I still have the first version :)

@ DarkShock , it is huh ? I got the idea from our Military service and once I've seen this person had a bumper sticker on their car that read " Support our troops " so I said hey why not , after all they too are troopers , are they not ? :lol: Here's something new now , getting back to abstracts :

redweaver.png

I'm sorry I haven't commented in your gallery.

I really love the red weaved clouds. It somewhat looks like a rose and tunnel at the same time. It looks really nice. I hope you find something else to work on soon. :wink:

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Wow! Your abstracts are really growing! The name fits perfectly as I see someone sitting right in front of my eyes. Amazing work! I'm glad you worked on something else because your work is very nice.

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Whoooooooooooooooooooa! You can actually see a face on that abstract. Very wicked indeed. Just in time for Halloween. :D

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Love the new abstract. It is indeed wicked you can definitely see an old Chinese mans face in the middle that is so awesome.

Keep up the wicked work soka :D

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

@ FrontCannon , thank you for the comment :P

@ Helen , I try not to give up . Sometimes I hit a block then wham out of the blue I create something .. You and others inspire me every day to carry on so I thank you . :mrgreen: :AddNoise:

@ DarkShock , hey it's Fu Manchu :lol:

@ theonlychad , thanks for stopping by .

@ Barbieq , I finally got it right :lol: usually the title just doesn't fit . Thank you for the comment .

I see you have been supremely been busy while I had been away for a while. Nice job with your latest abstract...saw the face and nearly threw my computer monitor out of the window...

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

@ Lance McKnight , thanks for the comment , I'm glad to see that you decided to open your Gallery again .

@ Nemo , thank you :mrgreen: I'll probably have an update tomorrow ..

sokagirl :D:D:D I go away for a week or so and come back to see you've added and added and added one great image after another. Slow down girl you are making me dizzy trying to keep up. :lol: Oh the joys of being youthful and so energetic.

great job on your gallery. Its really coming to life. And to think you once thought you were not good.

great great great.

ciao OMA

PS (Polar often has what looks like little faces one of the reasons I find it so fun to use).

@ Oma thanks so much for the comments . Means a lot coming from you :mrgreen: :AddNoise:

I agree with you Oma , it does create faces usually creepy ones .

Okay peeps here's the update I was talking about along with my new avatar and signature :P