white text, need to make blue on grey background

I have an image, which has white text with surrounding grey.

I need to make the text blue.

The wand tool does not select every single bit of the letters so any other ways to make it blue?

People have talked about plugins and stuff but they do not seem to be in my version of paint 3.36.

Example of logo (it's the text on the bottom)

Spelpro_small.gif

Search for the recolor tool.

Te recolor tool doesn't work because I can't select all of the letter.

It has particular problems with any letters with o in the middle like p, o, Q, etc. but isn't picking all of curved letters either.

Try it on the image above, you'lls ee it doesn't pick up the pixels correctly.

I don't think he meant to magic wand select the letters. I think he meant to create a rectangular selection around the text and to use the recolor tool switching the white to blue.

I tried it, and since the text is anti-aliased, I found it impossible to get the right tolerance to change the white to blue.

What I'd do, is to clone stamp the bottom all gray over the text, and then create new blue text on a separate layer.

like this:

11001_96c0a6ff2a4bdca5ee491976b0c77206

I don't think he meant to magic wand select the letters. I think he meant to create a rectangular selection around the text and to use the recolor tool switching the white to blue.

I tried it, and since the text is anti-aliased, I found it impossible to get the right tolerance to change the white to blue.

What I'd do, is to clone stamp the bottom all gray over the text, and then create new blue text on a separate layer.

like this:

[attachment=0]Spelpro_small2.gif[/attachment]

I'm not sure what the font is though...