How could i make a sig out of this picture?

BEyza

Hey guys.... im quite new to this and i was wondering if anyone could write a tutorial for me on how to make a cool sig of a wolf ....... i've had a look at some sigs and tutorial myself but couldnt seem to figure it out :? .....if anyone could help me it would be muchly appreciated :D:D

If I were you I would do some tuts, get some experience with PDN and try again later.

yhsjjie.png

History repeats itself, because nobody was paying attention the first time.

Boude, read again. The question was if someone could teach him how to make one, not the other way around.

As for your question: You can incorporate any image you like into the tutorials in the Tutorials forum. Just look around, find one that looks cool, and then add the wolf in! I suggest looking through the Creations subforum of the Tutorials+ forum.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.