how do you set a picture as your sig?

You will have to upload your saved signature file online. You can use image hosting sites like photobucket.com which requires an account (free or pro), tinypic.com, and more.

Once you upload you signature, you will have to go to your Control Panel on here and then use use the image code to add in you sig. Look for the buttons on the top of your typing area. There will be a button titled "Img." Copy and paste your sig's link in the code.

Example:

The code (my current sig image code)

[img=http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m304/DarkShock91/Album%204/ObitoSig.png]

The result

ObitoSig.png

Hope this helped! :wink:

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Oy! Use search! Or just look in Tutorials+.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

(Oh, and no bumping after SEVEN MINUTES. Talk about rude.)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.