Jump to content

Lens correction plug-in?

Recommended Posts

Hi all,

I was wondering if there is a lens correction plug-in that mimics the one in photoshop? In Photoshop, it is found under Filter>Distort>Lens correction. It allows you to straighten building walls, street sign post, etc. when the picture was taken with the camera looking upward (or downward) thereby putting the picture plane and camera image plane non-parallel to each other.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...