Two (Minor) Suggestions: Black Line and Gray Backdrop

I have two relatively minor visual suggestion for Paint.NET, probably two small for a new thread. Anyways, here they are:

First of all, is there any way you can render a black line right beneath the menu options at the top? Sometimes with blank screens it becomes difficult to differentiate between the menu and the canvas. I'll post a screenshot.

Secondly, I find myself constantly (CTRL+F)'ing plugins like Gaussian Blur and Outline Object on many different layers all at once. Because of this, I can't use the multi-undo function in the History menu because I am not sure which instance of the effect was the last instance of that type. So, is there any way that you can interchange the background of effects in the History menu between different shades whenever the circumstance or settings of that plugin change when compared to its last use? This is really hard to explain, so I also put this in the screenshot below.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c114/ ... s_v3-5.png

signature.png