Sign in to follow this  
A Fleeting Glimpse

AFG A couple of works with PDN

Very beautiful. I love the 3d letters and glossiness. The image is outstanding. Wow! I can see that you put a lot of time into it. :):)

@ Helen: thanks Helen, you know the reason behind it :)

@ Bjarni : there's a good reason why it is so busy :)

@ Frontcannon : to cut a long story short, 'Show Time' came about because of a statement made by a very pompous and arrogant man (not from this or any other forum) , the statement made was basically that Digital art was very easy and with no prior knowledge of PDN or the work i would post he would be able to recreate it with in one week, if he fails he has to pick up the bill for a meal for two at a restaurant of my choice, i can smell the steaks already :lol::lol:

Love Moon Dance and Show Time. Show Time is a little too busy for my tastes but still, it's quite amazing. Well, I suppose it should be chaotic, after all, it is showtime.

Awesome new update on Drago's heed. Those side nodules are very effective :shock:

Looking forward to seeing this piece now I know there's no dragon cruelty in it :P:lol::P

Sketch pad is just :shock: :shock: :shock:

Ironically, I have a piece just like that somewhere in my pics folder. I'll put it up in my gallery sometime, check it out.

Wow! The sketch pad looks so real along with the pencils! :shock: :shock: Your talent amazes me even more each time you post a new image. Keep it up!

beautiiiiiiiiiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

great job. I'm trying out your method in next person I do. I love the color pallet did you keep track of the colors you used?

ciao OMA

Woah...... Thats.... amazing.

One question though: are you going to use the 'portrait' piece on its own or put final product of the portrait in another image (like in OMA's 'Princess' piece)?